ITNA Consultants Pakistan offer Now Private Limited Company Registration for Amazon Account Approval.
Is Amazon Account Available in Pakistan?
Yes starting from May 20, 2021 Amazon has allowed creation of seller accounts from Pakistan.
Requirements for Creation of Amazon Account from Pakistan?
In order to create Amazon Seller Account from Pakistan follow are the requirements:
- Creation of Amazon Account under Individual Name
- Registration of Private Limited Company and opening of Corporate Bank Account.
- Upgrade of Individual Seller Account to Private Limited Company Account.
- Creation of Hyper Wallet Account with Private Limited Company Details as Deposit method.
- Registration of Brand with Intellectual Property Organization Pakistan for Private Label Products.
Requirements to Create Private Limited Company in Pakistan:
In Pakistan following options are available for registration of Company:
Different forms of Company Registration Options:
Currently the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan allow Two forms of Private Limited Companies Registration:
Single Member Private Limited Company: Can be Registered with only 1 Director.
Private Limited Company: Minimum Two Directors are required.
Basic Requirements for Company Registration in Pakistan:
- Selection of Suitable Name – Must be in compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan Guidelines.
- Address of the Registered Office of the company to be Registered.
- Minimum Number of Directors depending upon the type of company.
- Submission of Requirement Documents with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- Payment of Government Fee prescribed by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Time Required for Registration of Private Limited Company in Pakistan:
Private Limited Company generally takes around 5 to 7 working days.
If you are interested in knowing more about details of Private Limited company please read the detailed article Company Registration in Pakistan.
If you need professional assistance from our consultants kindly contact us at : 0092 332 5383706