Firm Registration Process in Pakistan
For partnership firm registration in Pakistan an application is required to be filed with the registrar of the firms on Form 1 along with certain documents these are mentioned as under:
- In order to register business as partnership firm minimum two persons are required and following information is required for each partner – Full Name, Father or Husband Name, Residential address and Occupation.
- Copy of the National Identity cards of both the partners.
- Partnership deed on stamp paper is also required.
- Proof of the address of the Partnership Business usually electricity bill.
- If the address of the Partnership Business is rented then rent deed is required.
- Copy of the original receipt of Partnership Fee deposited in the National Bank of Pakistan.
- Signatures of all the partners in partnership/firm business in the presence of registrar or an authorized officer.